A truly stunning and opulent property set in an area of outstanding natural beauty.
An exceptional estate, with breathtaking sea views. It is 210 meters above sea level, easily accessible through manned security gates and a wide private concrete road. From its totally secluded and mountain top position, the majestic backdrop of the mountains on the Mainland of Thailand can be clearly seen. Close to sandy beaches and local islands of Southern Koh Samui. The estate is not overlooked, and is nestled into a ridge of hills, looking over lush vegetation and coconut plantations.
The estate provides a magnificent, opulent private residence with an option to significant rental potential at the high end of the market. The fully equipped Spa is an attractive bonus to potential renters. They were awarded ‘The best exclusive use property 2015’ from Conde Nast.
It could also be developed into an exclusive boutique hotel and health spa retreat (can build 40-50 more rooms on the existing land.)
- 5 buildings across the property
- 6 air conditioned guest bedroom suites all with dressing rooms, desk space, mini bar and safes , sea views and private terraces
- Master suite is 181 m²
- 2 bedrooms have their own spa treatment wet room
- Bar with pantry kitchen area
- Dining, living room and media room with library
- Five separate staff quarters with 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Commercial kitchen
- Spa and fitness with steam- Sauna, gym, jacuzzi and yoga sala
- Storage rooms
- Parking area
- 300 m² Infinity edge swimming pool, with a sunken pool bar and 3 jacuzzi sunbeds
- Lots of outside decking areas for sunbathing and relaxing
- The finished luxury property and land, on 6 rai plot (9,600 m²)
- Existing Build area 2100 m²
- Undeveloped land area 4800 m² (1.25 acres)
- Freehold land title
- Hotel licence
- Concrete access roads
- Electricity, water and fibre optics are supplied underground
- Asking price in USD: 2,750,000 $
Inspired by the contemporary Balinese and Thai style design.
The architecture creates harmony in this exquisite location.
Adorned with Asian art and furnishings to create the opulence one would expect from the most luxurious accommodation.